Saturday, August 21, 2010

Finally. Commuter Scarf - Written

There have been a few requests for me to write out the charted pattern for The Commuter Scarf. I have not done so. My only excuse it that I have more pressing things to attend to on my "To Do" list. Fortunately a very kind soul has helped me fulfill this request. The following instructions are courtesy of bekbek on Ravelry. (Thank you!)

The Commuter Scarf - Written

Cast on 4 stitches.

Increase Row: K2, YO, K to end.

Repeat Increase Row until there are 30 stitches on the needle, ending with a RS row.

WS Straight Row: K2, YO, K to last 5 stitches, K2tog, K3.
RS Straight Row: K2, YO, SSK, K to end.

Repeat Straight Rows until you reach the slipknot.

RS Decrease Row: K2, YO, SSK, K to last 5 stitches, SSK, K3.
WS Decrease Row: K2, YO, K2tog, K to last 5 stitches, K2tog, K3.

Repeat Decrease Rows until 8 stitches remain, ending on WS row.

RS: K2, SSSK, K3.
WS: K2, K3tog, K1.
BO stitches.

Hope this helps!

No comments: