Saturday, September 20, 2008

Commuter Scarf Revisited

I created this mosaic using flickr toys. Here are pictures of most of my Commuter Scarves. I failed to take pictures of some of them before I sent them off as gifts.

This was my first ever self published pattern (pdf format), and I have been delighted to see other people's finished objects using this pattern. I have only used Noro yarn thus far but I have seen other beautiful scarves using other yarns. One that I plan to use myself is the self-striping Patons SWS yarn.

Other yarn examples that work well:

The pattern can be downloaded here.

Drop me a line if you decide to knit one (or two)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize that you CREATED that pattern. You are soooo talented. I sometimes borrow the one you made for Carole...it is so cozy.