Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Check out the Catalina Shawl

Catalina Shawl
I read the weblogs on my blog roll (see sidebar) regularly. One on the list is g.bella knits - a truly enjoyable blog of an up and coming knitting designer. Weaved through her blog are discussions of her trials and triumphs with each knitted project and useful reviews of various yarns. Recently she has developed a few patterns. One is her Clessidra Socks published this spring in Knitty.com (free). Her most recent pattern is the Catalina Shawl. It is lovely and available in PDF for $6.00 (USD). I am going to knit this pattern as soon as my yarn comes from Sundara Yarn (see below). I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Cinnamon Over Bronze Silk

I highly recommend checking out Gabriella's patterns and her blog.

No comments: